The first Links golf course in the Middle East region. The first designed by Kyle Phillips, one of the world’s leading golf course designers. The first opportunity to experience the unique traditions of the game.
An eighteen-hole course, a nine-hole academy course, clubhouse, golf academy and floodlit practice facilities, set against dramatic views of the Arabian Gulf—the course combines unparalleled visual glory with the thrill of golf’s ultimate test.
- Dramatic views of the Arabian gulf
Providing a ‘place to breathe’ away from the hustle of city life, Saadiyat Beach Golf Club harnesses the stunning beauty of Saadiyat Island to create an unparalleled experience, made all the more rewarding with spectacular views of the Gulf’s glittering crystal blue waters fringed by pristine white sands. Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, with its Gary Player designed course is one of the world’s most captivating golfing projects.
The course itself has been designed to entice golfing enthusiasts from around the world with some of the most spectacular golf hole designs.
The course design has been set up to cater for all types of players starting at 5290 yards, to the most challenging environment for the world’s leading tour players at 7806 yards
While much has been invested in Championship tees, each hole is designed to accommodate all levels of golfers. Saadiyat Beach Golf Club offers each golfer, regardless of ability, a “Member for a Day” experience with the optimum level of genuine customer service, from personalized lockers and bag tags to those personal touches from our multi-cultural staff.
- Spectacular views of the gulfs blue ocean
An oasis of tranquility carved out of the desert, Abu Dhabi Golf Club offers one of the most luxurious golf resort experiences in the Middle East.
The 27-hole championship course weaves through undulating terrain that features pockets of palms, ornamental trees and shrubs, as well as seven spectacular saltwater lakes. The par-72, 7,334-yard Championship course provides a tough-but-fair challenge with 18 holes of lush fairways, strategically placed bunkers and generous greens. The 3,299-yard, par-36 nine is more forgiving, making it an enjoyable experience for all players, especially those new to the game.
- 162 hectares par 72 Championship golf course featuring 7 lakes and 90 bunkers
- Designed by Peter Harradine
Yas Links Abu Dhabi
Saadiyat Golf Club
Abu Dhabi Golf Course
- Close to courses
- Fabulous hotel
- Health Club
Luxury beach resort in the heart of Abu Dhabi overlooking Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens with its own private beach overlooking the Grand Canal, The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal features 447 luxurious guest rooms and suites, as well as 85 private villas. Our beach resort also boasts The Ritz-Carlton Club, a private floor offering five complimentary food and beverage presentations throughout the day with dedicated concierge service.
Check-in time is 3 p.m.
Check-out time is noon.
Inspired by the 15th to early 17th century Renaissance architecture and the urban planning of the city of Venice, Italy, our beach hotel offers:
- One and two-bedroom private villas at our Abu Dhabi resort, complete with outdoor terraces and offering butler service.
- Three signature restaurants designed by Super Potato.
- A breezy pool and beach restaurant, two poolside bars, and a Lobby Lounge and bar at our hotel offering a great selection of drinks and bite-sized meals.
- The 2,000 square meter (21,500 square foot) stand-alone spa catering to men and women and offering 15 private treatment rooms as well as a private beach and outdoor plunge pools (opening soon).
- Flexible meeting space, including the 1,550-square meter Roma Ballroom that is divisible by three, along with an additional 14 meeting rooms at our business hotel.
Property Features & Amenities
- Sandy Beach with lifeguard supervision, open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pool with lifeguard supervision, open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Espa Spa including a steam room, a hammam, a hair & beauty salon and 15 treatment rooms, offering treatments including massages and facials (opening soon)
- Health Club with an extensive range of the latest cardio vascular and weight equipment, and accessible 24 hours a day
- Business Center offering services including secretarial assistance, printing, copying, binding, internet, fax, mailing and courier services
- Wireless High Speed Internet service available at a supplement in all rooms and public areas, with complimentary access available in the Club Level Lounge
- ATM Machine located on the Lobby level. Cash withdrawal on a credit card is not permitted (due to credit card company regulations)
- Separate Prayer Rooms for Ladies and Gentlemen
- Ritz Kids Club for children aged 4 to 12, with an extensive program of supervised activities, both indoor and outdoor, open daily
- Babysitting services are available on request
- Retail shops including Rivoli Store
- Currency Exchange available 24 hours at the reception desk. Major foreign currencies only
- Complimentary Valet Parking available 24 hours a day
- Tours and excursions can easily by organized by the team of Sunshine Travel & Tours, located on the entrance level