- Latest Offer: £265 per person: 4 nights Twin share superior room on B&B with unlimited golf - Mid Season (Apr/Jul/Aug/Oct 2018)
- From £315 per person: 5 nights Twin share superior room on B&B with unlimited golf - Mid Season (Apr/Jul/Aug/Oct 2018)
- From £375 per person: 7 nights Twin share superior room on B&B with unlimited golf - Mid Season (Apr/Jul/Aug/Oct 2018)
- From £439 per person: 7 nights Twin share superior room on B&B with unlimited golf - Mid Season (May, Jun & Sept 2018)
UNA Poggio dei Medici Golf Club, located in Scarperia Tuscany, winner of many awards, including the "Condé Nast Traveller" for "Best Golf Club" - and the site of numerous professional competitions of international standing, won the important recognition of "World Golf Awards" as "Italy's Best Golf Course 2016". The World Golf Awards recognize excellence in golf tourism, on golf courses and destinations related to this sport.
UNA Poggio dei Medici Golf Club defeated 14 of the most prestigious Italian golf courses
GOLF COURSEOpened in 1992, with 18 holes par 73, and a Championship course of 6.468 meters long, the UNA Poggio dei Medici Golf Club course is one of the finest in Italy. Designed by the architect Alvise Rossi Fioravanti and by the golfer Baldovino Dassù, it was built to USGA standards. Poggio dei Medici was immediately recognized as "The Best New Golf Course" in Italy. It was recently selected by "Condè Nast Traveller" for its "Hot List" as "The best Golf Club", ahead of the likes of the K Club in Ireland and the Greebrier in the USA.
The Golf Course, set in the Mugello valley, sheltered by Apennines, offers 5 different starting tees for an exciting game for all levels.
The offer includes an extensive Driving Range complete with Pitching and Putting Greens, bunkers, 6 covered and 24 opened positions, PGA instructor available for private or team lessons. Golf Carts, hand-trunks and Golf Bags are available for rent. Caddies on request. The Course is open all the year round, seven days a week. Poggio dei Medici has been home to the Ladies Italian Open from 1999 to 2003, on the professional Ladies European Tour; winners have been: 1999 Samantha Head, UK; 2000 Sophie Gustafson, Sweden; 2001 Paula Marti, Spain; 2002 Iben Tinning, Denmark; 2003 Ludivine Kreutz, France.
- Hotel on site
- Winner of the World golf Awards Best course in Italy
- Exciting game for all levels
Poggio dei Medici golf club
- 4 Star Hotel in a lush valley
- Prestigious 18 hole golf course
- Wellness & Fitness centre
Hotel and golf club situated in the lush valley of Mugello, close to the medieval village of Scarperia and the famous Tuscan cities including Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra and Lucca. 70 spacious rooms, elegantly designed to reflect the ancient Tuscan houses, a prestigious 18 hole golf course, pro shop, a restaurant that seats up to 170 people, 10 meeting rooms, bar, wellness and fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool. Splendid 17th century villa with a large garden for weddings and receptions that can accommodate up to 100 people.
70 rooms, 17 of which are junior suites and suites, with a surface area of between 35 m² and 64 m². All rooms have a balcony and garden and the majority overlook the green area.
The UNA Restaurant serves regional food from Tuscany and Mugello using fresh pasta and typical ingredients of the region. The “à la carte” menu changes with the seasons using the first fruits in delicious recipes chosen by the Chef.
Only 6 km away from the international circuit in Mugello, the resort boasts one of the most prestigious golf courses in Italy that is home to the European Challenge Tour: 18 holes, par 73 and a championship course which is 6,545 metres long.
• Well-being centre with treatment rooms for face and body, massage, Turkish bath and a relaxation room.Outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi and bar.